The Master of Medical Management degree prepares current and aspiring clinical leaders with the quantitative and evidence-based management. leadership, and personal mastery skills, which are requisite to assuming leadership toles in the evolving consumer-driven healthcare market. The program's focus is on developing positive-change leaders who use design-thinking to foster human-cantered innovation.
- Apply the guiding principles and capacities of positive human-centered leadership.
- Identify innovative human-centered leadership and operational design practices.
- List key components of relational high-performing teams and positive organizational learning cultures.
- Explain human-centered organizational transformation and deployment of innovation strategies.
- Apply dialogic organizational development within strategic deployment of transformational change initiatives and organizational learning.
- Interpret current health care business models, applicable legal and policy issues, and contemporary financial and economic trends in the health care ecosystem.
- Apply quantitative decision-modeling, economic analysis, and business statistics in applicable business models and design innovations.
- Practice personal mastery skills, professionalism, and relational capacities for effective communication, shared decision-making, and organizational development of appreciative business practices.
The Master of Medical Management Degree requires 36 credits
|SPHL 6020||Foundations in Public Health||3|
|HPAM 6930||Leadership and Innovation||3|
|HPAM 6940||Business Trends, Models & Pmt||3|
|HPAM 6950||Relational Communication and Professionalism||3|
|HPAM 6960||Accounting and Financial Mgmt||3|
|HPAM 6970||Leading and Designing Innovative Learning Organizations||3|
|HPAM 7200||Behavioral Economics, Health Law, and Policy||3|
|HPAM 7300 - Behavioral Economics, Healthcare Law, and Policy||3|
|HPAM 7400 - Positive Organizational Design and Development||3|
|HPAM 7500 - Decisions Models, Informatics, and Market Analysis||3|
|HPAM 7600 Strategy and Transformatonal Change||3|
|HPAM 7700 Master of Medical Management Capstone||3|
|Total Credit Hours||36|