Human Resource Management Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
All courses required for this certificate must be taken at the Tulane University School of Continuing Studies. Courses presented for this certificate require a C or better.
Requirements for the Human Resource Management PBC (PBC/HRDV):
- ACTG 1110 - Elementary Accounting
- MGMT 2310 - Principles of Management or
- MGMT 3340 - Managing Organizational Behavior
- HRDV 3330 - Introduction to Human Resource Development
- HRDV 3520 - Compensation and Benefits
- HRDV 3650 - Planning, Recruiting and Selection of Human Resources
- HRDV 3700 - Performance Appraisal and Productivity
- HRDV 3920 - Employment and Labor Law
- MGMT 3750 - Business Internship *
*MGMT 375 Business Internship should be taken during the last year of study for the associate’s degree.