Business Studies Minor
Any baccalaureate degree program offered by the School of Continuing Studies may be completed with a minor in business studies. This minor program provides students with a background in
accounting, finance, management, marketing, and personnel.
The minor in business studies consists of
- ACTG 1110 - Elementary Accounting
- BSLW 3400 - Legal Aspects of Business
- BSLW 3450 - Commercial Law
- BSFN 2210 - Introduction to Finance
- MGMT 2310 - Principles of Management
- MGMT 3340 - Managing Organizational Behavior
- HRDV 3330 - Introduction to Human Resource Development
- MGMT 3380 - Business Ethics
- MKET 3200 - Introduction to Marketing Principles
Although not required, it is strongly recommended that the student also take one course in economics.