Human Resource Management Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
All courses required for this certificate must be taken at the Tulane University School of Continuing Studies. Courses presented for this certificate require a C or better.
Requirements for the Human Resource Management PBC (PBC/HRDV):
- ACTG 111 - Elementary Accounting
- MGMT 231 - Principles of Management or
- MGMT 334 - Managing Organizational Behavior
- HRDV 333 - Introduction to Human Resource Development
- HRDV 352 - Compensation and Benefits
- HRDV 365 - Planning, Recruiting and Selection of Human Resources
- HRDV 370 - Performance Appraisal and Productivity
- HRDV 392 - Employment and Labor Law
- MGMT 375 - Business Internship *
*MGMT 375 Business Internship should be taken during the last year of study for the associate’s degree.